Hi guys! Happy Thursday, I hope you're having an amazing week.
If you listen to my podcast, you'll know that I start the episode with a little light hearted segment called 'this weeks favourite'.
As we near the end of this month, I thought it would be fitting to create a blog post summarising some of my favourite things from June. So with that, let's dive right in.
- This bag! I have used it for everything at the moment (to work from a cafe, to use as a nappy bag etc. I love how versatile it is!)
Activewear tops with built-in bras: These ones are currently my absolute favourite. They come in black and white and are super flattering. They also have a cute cut back detail. I also love this top, however keep in mind it offers less support!
Black pants: I can't get enough of these ones from DISSH. They're versatile and easily dressed up or down
This puffer jacket: For winter, I needed a reliable and warm puffer, and this one delivered! It's thick, cute, and the fleece-lined pockets are a must for keeping my hands cozy while walking. It has been SO cold recently
This coat: I've been reaching for this coat all the time! I wear a size small
Home & Homemaking
- Toy rotation: I recently discussed this on my podcast, and I'm loving the concept of toy rotation with Luca! Exploring the Montessori style of play has opened up a whole new world and I've been loving it
- Cooking: my latest recipe guide launched last week (buy here for $19.99) and I have been loving seeing you guys cook recipes from there! I love cooking for my family, it brings me so much joy
- Reading my Bible on my Kindle: I love it! I find I have been reading the Bible more and for longer amounts of time because it is just so easy - and only requires one hand (I can feed Luca and read simultaneously!). This is the Kindle that I have!
- Worship time: intentionally carving out time to just worship the Lord has honestly been transformative for my heart posture and my mood day to day
Makeup & Skincare
BB cream: My go-to product that leaves my skin feeling dewy. It also has spf 30. I prefer lighter coverage and this BB cream delivers exactly that!!
Mecca cream bronzer: This cream bronzer gives a beautiful dewy finish, and under $20
Anastasia Beverly Hills cream blush: To add a touch of colour during the cooler months. I use the shade 'peachy keen'
Drunk Elephant bronzing drops: Similar to the above, these drops bring a little oomph back into my life during winter. I either mix them with my BB cream or add them to my moisturiser
NYX lip liner: IMO, this is the best lip liner out there, and it's also very affordable